The Hydration Station is the ultimate session of relaxation. It combines Hydrofusion which is the combination of heat and steam with a light display, aromatherapy and vibratory massage to help prepare, protect, and prolong your tan.
• Expands capillaries which increases blood flow. Did you know that cancerous cells cannot exist if blood circulation is smooth and continuous? A cancerous cell has to stop moving to proliferate. Good blood circulation of the capillaries – without functional disorder – leaves no way for the cancerous cell to settle down and position itself.
• Cancerous cells have a weakness – Heat. Cancerous cells will die if the temperature goes above 107.6F. The Hydration Station gets up to over 118F.
• Significantly reduces blood pressure
• Detoxifies your body
• Stimulates enzyme activity and metabolism
• prepare for tanning, and prolong tanning results
• Burns up to 300 calories in a 30 minute Hydration Station Spa Treatment
• Promotes the killing of many disease causing bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites
• Promotes the rebuilding of injured tissue – excellent for healing burns, scar tissue and skin problems
• Decreases joint stiffness, leading to pain relief
• Promotes relaxation and comfort and relieves stress
• Reduces and Balances the Acidic level in the body
• Increases the extensibility of collagen tissue
• Strengthens the immune system – increases production of white blood cells
• Decreases toxic accumulation. Toxic accumulation is the root cause behind most physical ailments, including the aging process and many diseases. Toxic overload has been implicated in many health conditions, from fibrocystic breast disease in women to ADHD in children. The Hydration Spa Capsule promotes elimination of toxins and heavy metals out of the human body.
Hydration Station prolongs the life of any traditional or sunless tan. By deeply hydrating the skin, a faster and deeper tan is promoted. Skin will be left soft, supple and glowing! It is aroma therapy, detox therapy, hydration therapy and rejuvenation therapy all wrapped into one!